Tuesday, March 2, 2010

petticoat government??

He said he was as honest as a mirror en I voted him on the ground of change. As I began to prove that his promises were as empty as space, he fulfilled one out of many. But 2012 is another number. He'll sharpen his tongue...as eloquent as Cicero, en I'll say he can? This man these men! Or should I try that iron-lady?

Well, though she's as harsh as a grating wheel, she's as firm as faith...she's the only man in that group of men and I bank my hopes on her. With her, the future is as fruitful as Egypt.Yes, what I need is a petticoat government...the rest are as common as poverty



3 comments:

  1. Petticoat government!!!
    where? in which country?

    Jeemy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jeemy!
    Try to guess, where.
    meanwhile, thanks for your comment~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good one Mr. Otiang'a.
    Well, what's the opposite of a petticoat government?

    P.Lumumba

    ReplyDelete